A new playlist with top artist like ja rule, Nicki Minaj Michael Akande, Taharqa, Mr Dynamics and many more are on this hit track plugs.

Click here to view radio play for  #cassanova

 Playlist -  MAkande Plugs







Fast Rising Sensation, ‘Barnados’ The music start Returns With New Hit, ‘I’M IN LOVE’ After a Fantastic Interview on most radio stations , fast arising talented singer and songwriter, Barnados is back with a new hot single, ”I’M IN LOVE”. The new hit single I’M IN LOVE By BARNADOS. The new song, which is produced by popular producer/songwriter, NOOB D MAVERICK. I’M IN LOVE is an admiring inspiring song brilliantly put together by the rising music sensation. #Distributed by Michael Akande

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Akande

Distrokid recognize d the hit single In My Yard by Michael Akande