Kanye West is Next President




After being discouraged by public attacks over his Trump support in 2019, West tweeted, as my Reason article reported:
some of the things he stands for politically, including "holding people who misuse their power accountable." He continued: "I believe in love and compassion for people seeking asylum and parents who are fighting to protect their children from violence and war….I support creating jobs and opportunities for people who need them the most, I support prison reform, I support common-sense gun laws that will make our world safer."
He also tweeted that moving forward he'd be "distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!" but it's an artist's prerogative to change his mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Akande

Distrokid recognize d the hit single In My Yard by Michael Akande